We share the best softball quotes that will motivate you. It’s not just any sport, it’s not just throwing a ball, hitting and running. I live with the cheering of my players while I’m up to bat. I live with the red stitches of the softball rubbing against my fingers when I snap my wrist and let it fly. I live with mistakes every day in it, and I love learning them. I live on the pitcher’s mound where I need complete confidence in my self. I live by snapping my wrist to the catcher and getting the batter out, a perfect strike. I live not only for my teammates but for my self. I live for fast-pitch softball.
Softball is not as soft as some people might want to believe, there is more to the game than we all know. Here are some inspirational softball quotes that you may not have heard.
Inspirational Softball Quotes
1. It’s not just any sport, it’s not just throwing a ball, hitting and running.
2. I live with the cheering of my players while I’m up to bat.
3. I live with the red stitches of the softball rubbing against my fingers when I snap my wrist and let it fly.
4. I live with mistakes every day in it, and I love learning them. I live on the pitcher’s mound where I need complete confidence in my self.
5. I live by snapping my wrist to the catcher and getting the batter out, a perfect strike.
6. I live not only for my teammates but for my self. I live for fast-pitch softball. – K.M
7. You only get so much time to play the game. Play it right the first time. You don’t get a second try at life.
8. Reason can get you to probability, but only commitment can get you to certainty. ― Timothy Keller
9. Worrying about past plays is such a waste of time, energy, and emotion. Know what you need to do at that moment.
10. Try not to get lost in comparing yourself to others. Discover your gifts and let them shine! Softball is amazing that way as a sport. Everyone on the field has a slightly different ability that makes them perfect for their position. – Jennie Finch
Funny Softball Quotes
- There’s nothing soft about my Balls
- There’s plenty of room at the top but no room to lie down
- Softball is not for softies
- Softball is like love, first, you learn the rules of the game, and then you forget the rules and play from your heart.
- Busting ours to kick yours
- Some call them opponents, I call them victims
- We want a catcher, not a back scratcher.
- Your mom called. You left your game at home
- If ur dating a softball player raise ur hands, If ur NOT raise ur standards.
- Don’t-cha wish your girlfriend could play like me
- There is no glory in practice but without practice, there can be no glory.
- play like you’re in first, train like you’re in the second
- The heart is the difference between those who attempt and those who achieve
- If you never lose then you can never appreciate the victories.
- I’m so good your mom cheers for me
- In softball, Good Girls Steal
- Don’t let the name of softball fool you, be ready to play hardball.
- We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher
- One team one dream.
- Motivational Softball Quotes
- In softball, the softball gods giveth and the softball gods taketh away, but that evens out over the season.
- When we played softball, I’d steal second base, feel guilty and go back.
- Four bases, three strikes, two teams, one winner. It’s not just a game, but a way of life. Softball, this is my destiny.
- The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
- When I step into the batter’s box, the fans, the noise, the cheers, they all disappear. For that moment, the world is just a battle between me and the pitcher. And more than anything, I want to win.
- A leader is not someone who will do good and look down at others; a leader is someone who will do good and help others who can’t!
- Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory.
- A true champion is someone who wants to make a difference, who never gives up, and who gives everything she has no matter what the circumstances are. A true champion works hard and never loses sight of her dreams.
- What I love about the game is that the game doesn’t know who is supposed to win.
Softball Pitchers Quotes
- I’ve never had anyone put on a puppet show to convince me of anything. And I’ve done a lot of stuff. I don’t know that I would put the puppets on when I was pitching a show. This was the head of the studio putting a puppet show on. And I’ll tell you, he wasn’t bad.
- Mental attitude and concentration are the keys to pitching.
- The key to winning baseball games is pitching, fundamentals, and three-run homers.
- We win more business, not because of pitching but because clients say, ‘We like the work you’re doing.’
- There’s more than one way to do things. There’s always different points of view and styles of pitching.